Advanced Technology and Techniques
Located in Washington, SERVPRO of Kent is a reputable restoration and cleaning company known for its exceptional service and commitment to customer satisfaction. Their experienced team specializes in a variety of residential and commercial services, including water, fire, mold, storm, and general cleaning needs. Using state-of-the-art techniques and equipment, they respond promptly to emergencies, efficiently restoring properties to their original state. With expertise in water damage restoration, fire damage restoration, and mold remediation, SERVPRO of Kent follows industry standards to ensure thorough cleanups. Their customer-centric approach is evident through open communication, quick response times, and tailored solutions. Clients appreciate the guidance and regular updates provided by their knowledgeable staff. When it comes to comprehensive restoration and cleaning services, SERVPRO of Kent is the trusted choice for residents and businesses in the Kent area.
Moisture Detection and Measurement Equipment
Scientific drying principles rely upon specialized equipment to detect, measure, and monitor a property’s moisture levels. Recent advances, like infrared cameras, can help us detect water through a wall, ceiling, or floor.
- An infrared camera may be used to identify water location for thorough water removal.
- Sensitive moisture detectors, hygrometers, and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation
Water Extraction Equipment
Powerful extraction equipment speeds the drying process by removing the bulk of the water from your home or business.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water.
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal.
Industrial strength air movers and dehumidifiers are needed to remove the remaining moisture from ceiling, walls, and floors of your home or business. Proper drying helps to prevent swelling and warping of floors, walls, and furniture.
- High-speed air movers causes moisture to evaporate at a faster pace
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers pull the water vapor from the air.
Odor Removal and Deodorization
Water and fire damage often causes powerful odors. The machines we use remove airborne contaminants and control the air quality during the restoration and cleanup process.
- Air scrubbers
- Thermal foggers and deodorization agents
Sanitizing Agents, Germicides, and Anti-Microbial Treatments
The use of OSHA-approved cleaning agents may be needed to clean and remove odors and/or contaminants on your property.
- Deodorization products control odors from excessive moisture.
- Disinfection products stop the growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and other harmful microorganisms.